Search This Blog

Saturday, November 28, 2020

Micrsoft Rewards Reviews

Reviews You Can Use - Microsoft Rewards Reviews!

Microsoft Rewards new to you? They are new to me too. I just started using Microsoft Rewards, and I find the program interesting. Basically, you get paid for searching with Bing and can rack up Bonus points for using Microsoft Edge, answering trivia questions, and setting point goals. I signed up with Microsoft Rewards when I saw there were literally hundreds of charities I could choose to donate my points to with the click of a button.  On the other hand, you can also choose to keep the points for yourself and use them to buy entries in draws or for Giftcards. 
Tip: Try to get to Level 2 right away at the beginning of the month. At level 2 you can earn more points per search and you can earn more search points overall per day. 
Here is a screenshot of my progress so far.
Microsoft Rewards Rewards Bing Searches


Curious about what other people are saying about Microsoft Rewards?
Here are some other opinions on Microsoft Rewards I found posted on the internet.

Microsoft Rewards Reviews Round-Up

Please leave a link in the comments below.

Thanks for stopping by,
We're all in this together and I'm praying for you!
Su

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer
The content provided in this blog is information to help users become financially literate. It is neither tax nor legal advice. For heaven's sake, I am not a professional. Anyway, never rely on the advice of only one person or source. Even if you think that source is God Almighty himself- do like Gideon and at least double-check even that!