Search This Blog

Saturday, November 21, 2020

Blogger-Great Frugal Website Choice!

Seeking Website Advice? 

Blogger is a great economical and easy way for anyone wanting to set up a website. A few years ago I wrote a post on my Blogged Tips blog titled: Blogger- Free Website Builder, and I stand by what I wrote way back when. Blogger has just gone through another update, and I must say once again, what they've done is not great.
If I wanted a back office that was light grey on white, I would use Wordpress. I need a high contrast back office and frankly, the update just does not work for people who need high contrast. Oh, where were the accessibility experts when Blogger decided to pull this new update out of wherever they stuffed it?
Anyway, despite the low contrast, Blogger still is the best free place to set up a website.

That's my 2 cents worth,
What do you think?
Drop a note in the comments below and let everyone know.
Have a great day!
Su

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer
The content provided in this blog is information to help users become financially literate. It is neither tax nor legal advice. For heaven's sake, I am not a professional. Anyway, never rely on the advice of only one person or source. Even if you think that source is God Almighty himself- do like Gideon and at least double-check even that!