Search This Blog

Thursday, November 26, 2020

Free Social Distancing Software Helps Churches Stay Safe!

 Breeze Church Management Software Appreciates My Posts!

While looking for a church in the local area, I stumbled across a really cool gadget that let churches schedule the number of people attending different services, so they could properly socially distance. I was really impressed with this cool idea, and how the company that created it was offering it to churches to use it for free.

Well you know me. I figure, if you like something let people know, so I sent out a Tweet on Twitter. I have sent out a lot of Tweets over the years in a number of social media account positions, but it is amazing how few people say thank you.

However is in charge of the Breeze Church Management Software Twitter account, really knows what they are doing! 

I was very impressed to receive a thank you for taking the time to give them a shout out.

Check it out in the picture below:

Breeze ChurchManagement Software Demonstrates Excellent Responsivness
Are you on Twitter too?
Pop on by and say hello!
Su

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer
The content provided in this blog is information to help users become financially literate. It is neither tax nor legal advice. For heaven's sake, I am not a professional. Anyway, never rely on the advice of only one person or source. Even if you think that source is God Almighty himself- do like Gideon and at least double-check even that!