Search This Blog

Friday, November 27, 2020

Free Veet Wax Strips and $5 Off Coupon!

 Waxing?

I never thought I might try wax strips, but after my uterine cancer operation, my hormonal levels have started to wane, Now I have stray hair in the weirdest of places. I swear I saw one trying to grow out of my shoulder and two very stubborn hairs are growing out of my chin!
So when I saw this free offer for free Veet wax strips plus a $5 Coupon, I thought -hey why not give it a try?
On the Veet YouTube Channel,: there are a tonne of people who have uploaded reviews of the Veet wax strips

Now finding this free offer is like searching for a needle in a haystack. So hang on tight!
  1. Go to the Veet Canada website.Veet.ca
  2. Scroll down to the bottom and click on Terms and Conditions.
  3. On the Terms and Conditions page scroll down to the bottom.
  4. Click on Sign up.
Note: I do not have a cell phone for anyone to send me an SMS, so I followed the example given and put in 12345678 in that field and the form submitted. . Now the next thing I need to do is get an address for my mail to be forwarded to because currently I homeless as well!
Homeless? Yup!
But that's another story. You can read about my homeless adventures on my Turtle Dove Thoughts blog or join me on Twitter.

Have a Great Day!
Su











No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer
The content provided in this blog is information to help users become financially literate. It is neither tax nor legal advice. For heaven's sake, I am not a professional. Anyway, never rely on the advice of only one person or source. Even if you think that source is God Almighty himself- do like Gideon and at least double-check even that!