Search This Blog

Friday, December 4, 2020

Cyclists! Start Door Dashing with a $65 Bonus!

 Need Cash? Door Dash!

While many delivery companies require you to have a gas-guzzling vehicle, Door Dasher welcomes cyclists and scooter riders. too! Using a bicycle or electric-powered scooter to door dash not only saves the planet but reduces your expenses, so you have more take-home pay at the end of the day!
Dog Walking Old Lady And Wolf - Free photo on Pixabay
I'm signing up to be a door dasher and I'm going to get a $65 Bonus when I complete my first delivery. You can too! 
Here's how you can get a $65 bonus when you sign up to be a door dasher.
Note: Posts on this blog have referral links that help our authors eat when you use them. Thanks!
  1. Sign up for Swagbucks https://www.swagbucks.com/profile/r_74924372  
  2. After joining Swagbucks, click on the  in the top left corner.
  3. Now, scroll down the page to the Shop and Earn section and click on Door Dasher 6500 SB Cashback. or go to https://www.swagbucks.com/shop-ca/doordash.com-dasher-coupons?page=122&trkid=1469889
    You should see an offer like this:
    Join Door Dash! Swagbucks Offers $65 CashBack in Swagbucks !

  4. Sign up to be a door dasher - You do not need a car! You can use a bicycle or even a scooter! You will need an address for them to send you your kit. (I'm working on this bit, myself, if you are homeless or travelling light too, leave me a note and I'll pray for you.}
  5. Make your first Door Dash delivery and $65 in SB will be credited to your account. Plus! If you have friends who need cash, you can make some money by referring them to Door Dash too!
Here is my SwagBucks referral link. When you sign up I will get $3 in SB that I can use towards my daily food and drink.
Thank you!
Watch for this Little Old Lady to be bringing deliveries to you soon!
Oh yes, I think I'll start dog walking as a side gig too!
Have a great day!
We're al in this together,
And I'm praying for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer
The content provided in this blog is information to help users become financially literate. It is neither tax nor legal advice. For heaven's sake, I am not a professional. Anyway, never rely on the advice of only one person or source. Even if you think that source is God Almighty himself- do like Gideon and at least double-check even that!