Search This Blog

Thursday, January 28, 2021

Using Smaller Appliances May Make You Greener!

 Smaller Appliances May Decrease Electricity Costs

When I was in Germany, I was very surprised to see the family I stayed with only used a very small bar fridge. At the time I had never seen one used outside a hotel room before. Since that time, I have found in frosty climes that at times I needed no refrigerator or freezer at all in the Spring, Winter, and Fall..
Now here's a teeny fridge that also heats and may cost you hardly any electricity at all!

If you are in the USA you can even enter a giveaway to win this refrigerator!
Note: Posts on this blog have referral links that may help our writers eat when you use them.Thanks!
Enter this free Giveaway to Win a 6 Can cooling heating fridge

Watch for more cool teeny appliances to be added to this post soon.
God willing,
Tweet Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer
The content provided in this blog is information to help users become financially literate. It is neither tax nor legal advice. For heaven's sake, I am not a professional. Anyway, never rely on the advice of only one person or source. Even if you think that source is God Almighty himself- do like Gideon and at least double-check even that!